Sunday, May 04, 2008

Day 7









Well we have survived a whole week so far and I feel very accomplished! I miss him every single day, but I feel everyone's prayers and God's strength with us right now. I remember last year when I was going through this I just fell apart, I mean from day one I was a mess! But this time has been different, I just have to take control over our situation and make the best of it. Keeping busy is one of those things that truly helps, so when my good friend Isabel invited the kids and I over for pool time and dinner, I was there! We had a blast and it was so nice to relax and enjoy good friends and good food!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Awwww.... That's great! Then again Isabel is the BEST!!
The suit Bella is wearing is the one Aby had last year!! Too Cute!