Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 14








Happy Mother's Day! I hope every mother out there was able to kick her feet up, even if just for a moment. My day was relaxing (well as relaxing as it could get). The kids decorated my desk and made it my "gift station". It was so incredibly sweet and so was the cards and gifts they made me. Lamont sent me a card from himself, the boys and the girls. Aly and Anthonne made me cards last night and I wanted to share what was inside of their cards. Anthonne's said:

Dear mom,
I hope that you have a nice Mother's Day and that you don't worry about anything today so that you can just relax for today.

And Aly's:

I love you so much you are a great mom. Without you we would be nothing. Dad is gone but you make me feel like he is still here. That feeling is great. I love you so much.

Love Aly L.


Those little words mean a whole lot to me, especially right now. We were able to make it church on time (a big deal for us) where the kids all had a little program for the moms.After church and after a few errands i was able to come home and relax a little. There was still dinner to be made and little things to be done around the house, but for the most part it was a pretty stress free mother's day.

No comments: