Friday, May 02, 2008

Day 5











TGIF all the way! We are almost a week down and just like baby steps i'll take the small accomplishments right now. For my picture(s) of the day I wanted to share our trip to Busch Gardens from March when Lamont's mom and sister came up to visit. I know this will bring a smile to his face because it was a great trip and we had a blast! It was the first time in our marriage that we had his mom and sister here at the same time and then the added bonus of having his neice living here just came together to make a wonderful visit. We had so much fun that day. We got to ride all of our favorite coasters and even got to ride the Griffon with all of us (me, Lamont, his neice Malisa, Anthonne, and Aly) sitting next to eachother. Let me tell you there is no other bonding experience then dropping 205 ft going 70 mph at a 90 degree angle!

No comments: