Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 32

I just love this picture of the two of them!

Today was alot of fun. It's nice to be able to post a positive blog every once in awhile. So here it is! Summer vacation is almost here, no more homework, no more schedules...just me and the kids hanging out doing what we want to do! That makes me very happy! We went to playgroup today that was hosted by my good friend Isabel at her home. I've posted pictures before of her wonderful pool and backyard. Bella and I got to enjoy that again, with the wonderful food that accompanied it. I'll have pictures ready to post tomorrow, since today has been hectic enough that i wasn't able to upload them yet. Another great thing that happend was Lamont is back from the desert safely. Sure he's not too happy to have been in 138 degree weather with all of his gear, but he will soon reach his final destination and everyday that passes is a day closer!

I love you baby!

No comments: