Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 33






Today was a super busy, but very fun day. I went this morning and got my hair done (insert smiley face here) and then did a little shopping (insert BIG smiley face here). Afterwards I came home, settled the kids and was able to have a nice conversation with Lamont. He was also able to get online for awhile and I turned the webcam on for him to see the kids and I. I know that made him so happy.
So tonight was my big Sex and the City dinner date with 2 of my good friends. We got all dolled up, went to dinner at the cheesecake factory and then saw a 7:30 showing of the movie. It was FAB!!!! I loved it, it brought me back to the show that I soo loved and I was just happy with the whole thing. It was a great day and now i'm soo exhausted! So here are a few pics of us tonight!

No comments: