Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 23






So today I did absolutely NOTHING! I needed a day to just veg after all the driving this weekend. Did I mention it was SOOO worth it??? I was so happy to be able to have a nice conversation with Lamont tonight, unfortunately part of it was hard to hear. He was informed that he will have to start taking malaria pills because he will be going to an area where there is a high occurrence of it. I am very happy that they are taking precautions, unfortunately the side effects of this pill is very unpleasant. I mean think about being told you are going to be living in uncomfortable conditions and doing things you don't really want to do, and on top of that you will have to take a pill that might cause you to have nausea, vomiting, dizziness, insomnia, and nightmares. I know the alternative is worse, I just pray that he will be one of the few to not have the side effects of this pill. The same pill he will have to take the entire time he's there. So I am adding that to my list of prayers right now. I knew in the beginning that I would definitely be praying for his physical safety, I now know that I will definitely have alot more to be praying for.

So now that I'm done venting a little (sorry I really try not to do that all too often, but I see that i still tend to...lol) I wanted to share pictures from our anniversary party this year. This was our 13th anniversary and after not being able to celebrate for almost 3 years (due to baby being born and the Navy) I was beyond excited to not only have a party, but to be able to surprise Lamont!

This is all for you baby!! I hope these bring you the same happiness they bring me!

No comments: