Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 18

So this weekend is going to fun, exciting and i'm sure all too short. I will be picking the kids up around 11:30 tomorrow morning, packing up the van and driving down to South Carolina to visit Lamont! I can't wait to see him, to hold him, to smell him. I know, i know it's only been a couple of weeks...but I feel like i've been given a gift of being able to be with him just one more time before he leaves. will be taking my camera and computer so hopefully I will get a signal to be able to post.
The kids have been dying to know where we are going. Unfortunately their teachers informed them that I am picking them up early tomorrow so they know something is up. I won't budge though....I don't want to hear the infamous "are we there yet?"...although that is probably asking too much! Anywhoo I wanted to share this little collage I made today with some of the pics I took last week. The template is from a fellow photographer from ILP...a site that i frequent quite often. So this is who I am right now....

No comments: