Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 21









Another wonderful day with Lamont. I can't tell you how good it feels to just have family time and just focus on us. We were able to get up and have a nice breakfast together, then we got ready and took the kids to go see the new Narnia movie which was excellent! After the movies we went to one of Lamont's favorite Mexican fast food chains, Moe's Southwest Grill. We had some fun with pictures and then headed back to our hotel where we all went swimming and took more pictures. At times I felt like the paparazzi following my family around, but i just wanted to capture every single moment. I want to freeze this weekend in my mind and in my heart so that on those days when I miss him soo much, I can look back at these and just remember what we have. Remember that my family will be back together again one day and we will feel whole again.

1 comment:

Katieh77 said...

You guys look SOOOO happy in these pictures. I know you do this blog for yourself, Lamont, and the kids, but I appreciate this blog as well because I get to see and read about close friends that I love and see first hand how you guys love each other in hard times of separation. God continue to bless you guys!!! ;) Love Katieh & Jaseona.