Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 60



I missed my conversation with Lamont today....i wasn't happy. We agreed that we would take two days out of the week where i barricade myself in my room and give him my undivided attention. I was really bummed when we didn't get to do that today. I do hope he knows how much i love him and hopes that he calls tomorrow.

Anthonne and Aly had their basketball practice tonight and I was really upset when Aly came to me after practice in tears. She has asthma and unfortunately it was acting up and she had to sit out alot. She does however bring her inhaler with her, but I think for the first time she realizes her limits with her asthma and Aly isn't a limits kind of girl. She likes to do what she wants to do when she wants to do it..lol. Their first game is this Saturday and i'll be sitting there with my camera ready to capture it all!

My picture is one that I took of myself today after a shoot and one of the client I shot. It was a beach shoot and I got soo wet and sandy. I went to my neighbor's house and sat her in kids pool and cooled off. Did I mention it was over a 100 degrees today! The great thing though is that I got some amazing shots!!

No comments: