Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 49


So today has been the toughest day since Lamont left. I have to admit I let the sadness take over and i didn't go about the day as I would have liked. I didn't go to church because I didn't want to see all the dad's celebrating with their children. I know that is incredibly selfish, but it is how I felt. If I could've done things differently I would've taken the kids to church and allowed God to work in our lives. I would've allowed myself to feel the sadness and not try to hide from it. I just miss him so much, I miss seeing what a wonderful father he is. My children are truly lucky to have him as their father. I know and THEY know how much he loves them, and how he would do anything for them....including living in another country and putting his life in danger just so that they are protected. He truly is our hero...I love you so much Lamont!

No comments: