Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 82





Today is the day, I flew out to Indianapolis to attend my photography workshop with the amazing Skye Hardwick. This has been something that has been planned for over 7 months and now I am here. I got one hour of sleep last night and was up at 4 to get ready and go. My flights were nice and smooth and I was able to rest for most of it. When I got to the hotel I was so excited to see such a beautiful room. I was kind of bummed that I was here without Lamont. I know we would've had a wonderful time together.
I was able to meet all of the ladies that will be attending the workshop and instantly clicked with alot of them. They are all soo talented and it really gets me excited to be around all of this inspiration and talent. Tomorrow we start the fun stuff of the workshop and I know I will probaby have tons of pictures to share!!
Here are a few pictures of my beautiful room..

No comments: