Sunday, July 06, 2008

Day 70



Today we went to church and was treated to another wonderful service. Anthonne went to an altar call and prayed for his father. It broke my heart and also made me proud to see him up there, just such a young man, crying and praying for his father. He is turning into such a little man before my eyes and learning to trust God for his support. If I teach him anything at all this year, that is what I want him to learn. I know I couldn't get through any of this without the help of my Savior. He is my strength and he gives me peace over our situation right now. I'm so thankful for this new church, it has completely rejuvenated me and given me the desire to be closer to God.
He also knows how to make me laugh at my children...lol. There are times when I just want to find a corner and cry, just from exhaustion ad just feeling overwhelmed. But then they do something that is just so funny that I have to stop and praise God for what I have. My beautiful, smart and humorous children.
This is what I found in my bathroom yesterday, a little stinker hiding in the bathroom cabinet...just too funny, and all Bella!

No comments: