Sunday, May 21, 2006

Quick ranks 4th out of 22


After having my girly day with Aly I had to find something equally as fun to do with my boys. I searched online until I found something that I knew both my boys would enjoy.....shooting at mom! Yes it is a game that all of us would benefit from, we all get to take our aggressions out on eachother without harming one another....what fun...lol! Once we signed in we had to come up with code names for ourselves. Anthonne choose "Ace", I helped Mayson with "stealth" but when it got to myself I was stumped. Then I thought about the many times my kids have tried to pull the wool over my eyes and how many times I have caught on "quickly" so I came up with the name "Quick". Yea it got a few chuckles from the kids, but I proved my name to be fitting. We all packed on our vests and were armed with our laser guns. We had 30 seconds before we had to run into a 8,000 square ft. warehouse full of fog, mirrors and blacklights. Let me tell you, it didn't take long for me to get into it. I started shooting at everyone I could. Ducking, jumping, running to get away from the lasers of other people. After our game was done we went out to get our score sheet. I was too excited to see that I had scored 4th out of 22 people....yes some being other adults!! All I can say is that i'm hooked and I can't wait to go back for more!

No comments: