Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day 97

Anthonne's sleepover went well. He had a great time and the boys were soo great. I didn't even realize I had 6 kids in the house. Today we went to the kids basketball game and they had their team pictures. The game was a good one and both Anthonne and Aly played their hearts out! I was so proud of them. They start one on one lessons next week and then on the 18th they will start basketball camp. I'm hoping this will be something they continue to love.
When we got home I took Aly to do some school shopping. We bought clothes, shoes a new backpack and lunchbox for both her and Bella. Bella will be attending preschool...woo hoo...lol. We got home and put them away, then I started the laundry while Mayson and Bella helped. We were talking about what they want to be when they grow up and Mayson proudly exclaimed....A nurse, a doctor and a SUPERHERO...cause I have strong muscles!! Ahh the joys of boys!


*our superhero stuggling with daddy's equiptment and missing a few teeth*

No comments: