Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 3






So it's day 3 and although I am keeping busy, I still feel very alone. My mother was here for the past week and I had to take her to the airport this morning so that was tough. She was such a great help and I really appreciate her coming here to support us. I wanted to share a few pictures I took of Lamont and the kids this weekend. We went to the beach for the first time this season and just enjoyed running around and being together. We all love the beach and spend most of our summers there, so this was fitting to be able to take Lamont there before he left. We really tried to do alot of things we knew he would miss while gone. I miss him so much already, i'm really trying to keep my mind focused on the positives and not become consumed with sadness.


I love you sweetie and seeing these pictures make me love you even more. I hope they bring a smile to your face...

No comments: