Saturday, October 28, 2006

Where I've been

I'm so bad, I know. I've been M.I.A. for over a month now. I recently signed up with the big "get your own place on the web" site and have gotten a little caught up in that. It's been great cause i've been able to reconnect with so many people, but I've missed writing here, and I know that there are some special people who actually read this!! So i'm back!! I have so much to update on....our neice went out to sea for 7 months, Lamont came home after being gone 6 weeks and now he's gone again for a month, Aly just celebrated her 9th birthday in style...and so much more. So I'm going to be updating on these things and more really soon! Today we are off to a friends birthday party, then tomorrow we have a Halloween party to go to. So until next time....please check in often and I promise to have some pictures and updates on us soon!

No comments: