Sunday, October 29, 2006

For my love.....




This is all for you baby. Since you can't get my emails, I told you I would post the pics here. Okay for everyone else, Lamont and I got to go out again last weekend and we had soo much fun. We went back to Peabodys, a night club on the beach, and we were a little apprehensive cause it was college night. Not to say we are THAT old...but we aren't in college either. But we figured it was $5 to get in so why not go and create our own fun. Well that's what we did, and we were pleasantly surprised at how much fun we had. We got to watch some guys battle it out on the dance floor, of course we got a few laughs at some of the dances, but above all I don't think i've danced that much in years!! There's nothing like letting loose and being completely free with the one you love. I didn't care what anyone else thought there, all I cared about was making Lamont happy...and from the looks of it, i think I succeeded!

No comments: