Thursday, July 13, 2006

Amber's visit





My friend Amber came to visit all the way from Washington State. This was to be our girl's hanging out trip, unfortunately the first couple of days started off rocky! She came in the night of the 4th and the next day we were all hit with a stomach bug, and for me strep throat! So once that was over we were able to go out and have fun. There were a few things she wanted to do while she was here and I think we were able to do them all. We went to the Cinema Cafe and saw Click, which I thought was really good. We then had a fun little voyeur experience at a Mexican restaurant.....you know what I mean Amber...wink, wink...lol. We got go have a little photoshoot of eachother which was nice since we both have gotten tired of using our tripods to take pics of ourselves! I got to take her out dancing, which was alot of fun especially since she hadn't been out in over 8 months. We went to a comedy show and had a blast there and we ended her stay with her taking my family's pictures at a beach. So it was a pretty busy week, but I had a great time! I hope you did too Amber!!

No comments: