Friday, March 16, 2007

Our little girl, who's turning into a little lady




First off...sorry honey for not updating sooner. I've had these pics on my computer for over a week now but i've been trying to finish some clients pics and haven't had the time to post these, but I know you have been waiting...so here they are. Our little girl is getting so big...she's already to my shoulders!! By this summer I'm sure we will be sharing the same shoes...well just flats eventhough she would love to wear my heels!! This little girl has been my backbone, I know that we will be best friends when she is older. She has all the qualities I want in a friend. She's dependable, she's funny, she knows how to have a good time...and she is my daughter. I couldn't be more proud of her. While Lamont has been gone, she has been the one to step up and help me with her younger siblings. She'll cook dinner for me when I need it, she'll give her brother and sister a bath, she'll take care of me when i'm sick. Of course there are times when she acts like a typical 9 year old, but she is always there when I need her and I thank God for her. Yes I have gone on and on about my little girl, but I know she is growing up so fast and all I want to so is slow down time.... here is my beauty....


No comments: