Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First there were FOUR and then there was.....ONE






Yes I have had my babies home with me for the last 11 years, and although it has been wonderful, so is sending them off to school and getting a little break!! Anthonne started middle school, although he was nervous he pulled through and he really seems to enjoy it. Aly was very excited to go back to the same school to start the 3rd grade. She has gone to a different school for every single year she has been in school.....sad I know, but the life of a Navy family. And finally my Mayson.....he really needed to have something of his own, especially with dad being gone, so I put him in part day preschool. He'll go 3 days a week from 9-1, and the best thing is that it's at our church! His first day was yesterday and he LOVED it! So now i'm left with Miss Bella, we are going to have fun hanging out, just the girls. I know that in no time all of my babies will be in school, and then i'll be rethinking this "growing up" thing!

No comments: