Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy......






My life lately has been very chaotic!!! I had three clients last weekend and all of them were a joy to do! It is a very new experience for me to be working from home. I have 4 little ones who need my attention all day long, then I have clients that I am responsible for to provide a good product! It's been about 8 years since I've worked away from home and then I just had 2 kids. It was hard, but I didn't feel as much guilt as I do working when the kids are crying for more milk, or whinning because someone took a toy away from them. But I know it's all worth it in the end because I feel personally fulfilled. I have gone to school to become a teacher but with being a Navy wife I have had to put those plans on the backburner. So now I am able to do something that I love and contribute financially to my family. It is nice to finally be able to say that...

No comments: