Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Time to Replenish





Okay, so we finally got a night to go out and let our hair down, so to say. We don't get to go out that often as a couple, so when we do we appreciate the break. The club we went to is called Peabody's on the Oceanfront in Va Beach. It's a pretty decent place with a good variety of music and people. I don't think i've danced more in my life then I did last night! The club was having a MILF and DILF contest, for those few who may not know what that is....it's a Mother or Dad I Would Like to F... i'm sure you can fill in the blank on that one. Well Lamont and I played with the idea of it, because the prize was 250$ per person! But in the end we didn't get enough liquid courage to get us up there and the prize went to a mother of 7 and a 40 year old who happend to be a father of the 2 school-girl dressed dancers on stage! Yea, not sure if that had anything to do with it! It's an annual contest, so I told Lamont that hopefully next year I will be down to my goal weight and I will gain enough courage to get up on that stage and fight for that MILF prize! *nervous smile*

All in all I had a blast! Last night taught me alot. Not only do you need to take a break for yourself sometimes, but you need to take the time to find out what made you fall in love with your signifigant other in the first place. I was able to find that out last night. Lamont is fun loving with an infectious smile. We love to dance with eachother and most of all we know how to have fun together. It's nice to fall back in love with him after 11 years of marriage. We both needed to feel that again, and thankfully we did.

No comments: